Donate to -

JustGiving donation link for: The Rossendale and Pendle Mountain Rescue Team

JustGiving donation link for:

The Children's Trust

Friday 28 January 2011

ooo cold again this week - 5079 to go...

Another week down and another week closer to getting my fixed forks on. I have ordered a new chain as this one has stretched and this will be my third, once I have four I will start rotating them. I am running each for about a month and a half which is about 700miles.

Another 130miles this week brings my total up to 476 miles... going well i think.

I have had quite a bit of chat re our Snowdon trip at the end of March which i am really looking forward to now.... I have a quick 2hour run around a park in North Manchester called hit The North 2.5 on he 12th of Feb. so have also got that to look forward to.....

I have been really tired by Thursday morning this week because i push too hard on the Tuesday but i am guessing i must be getting stronger. Actually i know i am getting stronger. Anyway this is pretty much the end of Jan and the mornings are light for most of the ride, except Monday's when i go in early. I look forward to the evenings getting lighter now, but that wont really be until the clocks go forward at the end of March..

Thank you Simon Racle who donated £100!! fantastic! Really fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment