Donate to -

JustGiving donation link for: The Rossendale and Pendle Mountain Rescue Team

JustGiving donation link for:

The Children's Trust

Thursday 13 January 2011

2nd week and 104miles to be added total is 216

Another 4 day week for me! And what a wet one! A further 104 miles to my tally though bringing my total up to 216 miles.

On Tuesday i didn't think it would be very wet and initially wasn't wearing my waterproofs, only putting them on when i was sodden. I also had my glasses on which in all honesty means i can't see any detail. I can see enough to ride by, just, but it makes for quite a torrid experience. I ended up thinking that beneath me was a dusty hillside trail in Marin County. Far off to my left and a long way down was the San Fransisco bay..... ah, to dream. A couple of my return trips were quick though.

I was like Streethawk on Tuesday and was singing the theme to Smokey and the Bandit on the way home tonight. It's always fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment