Donate to -

JustGiving donation link for: The Rossendale and Pendle Mountain Rescue Team

JustGiving donation link for:

The Children's Trust

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Danger Panda and i saw a crash!





The other day when going home i was stopping at a junction where a car was pulling across a line of traffic and a racer flew past me and slammed straight into the car - Ow!! he snapped his frame in half and either dislocated or broke his thumbs. again, Ow!! I really feel that other than under / over taking buses and trucks this is the most hazardous activity. Officially it would be the car drivers fault. It is a common occurrence caused by polite drivers leaving space for drivers to pull across traffic. I had stopped because I saw them pulling across. a timely reminder for me to be continually vigilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment