Donate to -

JustGiving donation link for: The Rossendale and Pendle Mountain Rescue Team

JustGiving donation link for:

The Children's Trust

Monday 18 April 2011

Calculations calculatons

Right time to catch up on my figures - so I need to add a mile for each day I have ridden, which by reckoning is 61 days. I will add 61 miles to the total before adding on my recent mileage. So -
Total 1694miles up to the 4th April means I need to add 9 days or 243miles. New Total 1937 miles.

A fantastic ride home tonight - empowered with a light tail wind and the vision of hugs from the girls gave me an Avg Speed of 16.56mph!

I am e-mailing my data and will compile them at some point - the problem is though that each days has a lot of variables. Wind is the biggest factor, day of the week next, traffic last.

I am learning a lot about my riding though. My optimum cadence seems to be moving between, 95 and 105 this is where i am most powerful but letting it run up to 110 is good too and letting it drop down to 92 is ok. When i let it lower this far and i change up it can be quite hard though to push my cadence back up to match up the speed..... all good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment