Donate to -

JustGiving donation link for: The Rossendale and Pendle Mountain Rescue Team

JustGiving donation link for:

The Children's Trust

Wednesday 2 February 2011

So i decided to stop complaining

and pushed hard on the way home, i decided i couldn't take another night of mopping so got out the saddle and hammered it home. It was a much better ride and i let the bike do it's thing over the rough stuff focussing on my legs fireing me by, and it worked. I cleaned out the hotbox for my Rohloff tonight and finished off the install of the forks. My home made mudguard seemed to work a treat this morning and on the way home. I think i am going to bat on with the 26" wheel till i can borrow a 29er wheel from Dave at the end of Feb. Might need to get a road tyre for it....

A good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment